- permitting communication between your web browser and the website.
- We use analytics cookies to help us understand how our users engage with our website. Eg. Totalling the number of different people using our website or a particular feature or totalling the number of users viewing our website.
It may hinder your usage of our website without these cookies.
How can I reject or opt out of receiving cookies?
If you want to reject cookies we use from our website you will need to:
- delete the cookies from your browser and/or
- if you only want to reject some or all of the third party cookies you will need to visit the relevant third party’s website directly to manage cookies stored on your machine by them.
- Please be aware that disabling cookies may impact the functionality of our website.
Third party cookies:
We may update this policy from time to time so you may want to check it each time you visit our website. Last updated 17th May 2016